A professional dental laboratory specialising in implants and cosmetic dentistry
Welcome to Woodford Dental Services
We’re an advanced dental and prosthetics company using the latest technologies to deliver superior products.
With a purpose built state of the art laboratory in Redcar, northern England, we’re leaders in CAD/CAM and digital technology. We’re constantly innovating to bring our customers unrivalled aproducts ahead of the mass market.
Our services enhance the patient experience by working with intraoral scans with 3D imaging for added comfort and reduced chair time. For our customers, this means a perfect fit every time, zero time wasted and reduced costs. We also supply intraoral scanners to the practice and offer full support.
Woodford was established over 30 years ago. We’ve grown our reputation thanks to our commitment to quality products, great customer service and investing in technology.
We’re completely independent, sourcing the best products and latest technology for unparalleled quality in dental prosthetics and complex restorations.
"I have been using Woodford Dental Services for over 15 years. The quality of work is of a consistently high standard. The lab is always available for phone calls so any issues are sorted out. I have visited the lab on a number of occassions and have always been impressed by the professinalsm of all the staff."
Why choose Woodford Dental Services?
- We’re an independent, advanced dental laboratory
- More than 30 years’ experience
- We have close working relationship with dental clinicians
- Full range of quality dental products available
- We offer outstanding client service
- We’re specialists in complex dental cosmetic and implant cases
- Client and patient satisfaction is guaranteed
- Our friendly staff are always available to provide advice
- We offer help and support with all new technologies, from supplying and installing intraoral scanners to milling and 3D printing a wide range of materials.
Our advanced dental labs create long-lasting solutions that enhance patients’ everyday lives.
Read more on our....